So I am a man and I would love to be considered for Ursula....do you think they'd be up for that? If so, should I go to the call that's for Ursula and others tomorrow at 10am (which is probably going to be crazy busy), or should I go to the character male one? I would be right for a few of the character male roles, but I'm really hellbent on Ursula being a man!!!! I emailed the address posted in the playbill audition notice, but got no answer. Thoughts?
Tuesday, December 17
With very limited spots available, this class will give you individual attention to work on your auditions with this top CD.
Monday, December 16
A seminar format strictly for musical theatre performers looking for feedback from an experienced professional.
Thursday, December 12
MEET AND PERFORM FOR THIS VERY BUSY AGENT.
- SACRAMENTO MUSIC CIRCUS 2014 »
- Julius Caesar Project with Oracular Theatre »
- Actors Access »
- Disney Cruise Lines »
- Hellman v. McCarthy »
- The Game's Afoot »
- The African Drum »
- Candide »
- Violet ECC »
- York Theatre day 2 »
- South Pacific open call »
- Scenes of a sexual nature »
- Paper Mill South Pacific CC »
- South Pacific-Riverside Theatre »
- Violet EPA »
- York theatre »
- South Pacific - Riverside NonEq open call »
- South Pacific (RIverside Theater, Fla) »
- Free Seminar w/ Casting »
- Act One »