I wish someone would train our poor New monitors. They don't know what their doing. It's like a deer in headlights. To make it worse the poor monitor said jokingly to his friend, "I'm teaching you how to be and equity monitor." How can you teach someone if you yourself do not know what you're doing. The blind leading the blind. It's like Britney Spears on the X factor. Sad girl...
Thursday, December 12
MEET AND PERFORM FOR THIS VERY BUSY AGENT.
Monday, December 9
If you are thinking of producing your own project, come learn how to effectively raise money through crowd-funding.
Tuesday, December 10
Need a song or monologue on video for auditions that ask you to submit? Let us help.
- The Chocolate Show »
- I and You/ Olney »
- Fun Home-- Medium Alison/Joan Understudy appointments »
- Walnut Street - How 2 Succeed »
- Crimson Thread EPA »
- jekyll and hyde Club »
- South Pacific - Papermill »
- Shakespeare & Company »
- Shakespeare and Co »
- I Call My Brothers / The Play Company »
- A delicate ship »
- And Baby Makes Seven »
- Violet Chorus Call »
- Exploretalent.com »
- When We Were Young & Unafraid »
- South Pacific (PaperMill Playhouse) ECC Dancer »
- La Jolla Playhouse »
- Musicals in Mufti »
- The Bats - Flea Theatre »
- "The Mysteries" at The Flea »